ARIZONA LOVE X LADY LANCASTER
This is an American, antique quilt made circa 1930s. It is the traditional Grandma's Garden quilt pattern. We completed the quilt by using bandana patchwork as the backing (inside of the jacket) as part of our very limited edition Lady Lancaster collab. PLEASE NOTE: THIS QUILT HAS BEEN MACHINE QUILTED. These Arizona Love pieces look fantastic worn inside out and upside down. Styling options are endless. In our opinion the quilt is very thin, very soft, and very light weight with little to no loft.
- 100% cotton
- made in United States
- Reversible jacket
- This is a very lightweight quilt and also thin. It hugs the body beautifully. It also moves and drapes exceptionally well.
- This jacket features side slits for generous movement and a beautiful drape.
- This jacket has two clear snaps at the tips of the collar that secure the lapel if desired.
- This jacket has two pockets.
- Fold the architectural collar down to create a lapel if desired.
- The Helen Jacket has a generous fit and is not meant to have a tailored look.
- One Size Fits Most
36” back of the neck to the bottom of the hem
23” shoulder seam to bottom of sleeve
36” laying flat, armpit to armpit